Fashion and Beauty Photography Workshop
Introduction to Fashion and Beauty Photography course is a two day course aimed at amateur and intermediate level photographers who want to make their first steps in fashion studio lighting and beauty photography.
It is a great opportunity to enhance your fashion photography and lighting skills, under the guidance of an experienced Mentor Tarun Vachhar .
This is a practical, hands-on workshop where you will work on a one-to-one basis with a model, with a tutor on hand to assist you and provide guidance to create great images.
The lighting techniques you will learn will enable you to capture stunning magazine quality images for commercial and editorial use.
At the end of the day not only you will gain confidence for shooting in a studio environment and will feel more comfortable directing models, but you will also walk away with some great images for your portfolio
Great fashion photography experience
This photography course normally runs from 10.00am to 6.00pm with around 30min for lunch to let you rest and digest all that you have learnt.
During the fashion photography course we will cover:
- introduction to studio lighting and technical aspects of fashion & beauty photography
- using studio equipment, light controllers, poly-boards and reflectors
- setting up Broncolor / Elinchrom professional flash lighting and attachments
- camera settings for studio photography
- use of different camera lenses to achieve best results
- most important lighting setups and techniques
- the art of good photography composition
- how to arrange a shoot and how to interact with models
- posing techniques and how to direct models
- plenty of one-to-one hands-on practice with a model
you will also learn
- how to get started in fashion, beauty and portrait photography
- common fashion photography terminology
- how to find members for your creative team
- how to build a great portfolio and promote your work
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.