Intro to Fashion Photography in Mumbai on 14 & 15 April
Get hands on experience into Fashion Photography with professional models & creative team organised by studio211. In this two days workshop, Tarun Vachhar, will guide you through the essentials of this lucrative and exciting sphere of photography.Also get first hand Experience of using Hasselblad Camera and Broncolor Light.
Staging and planning
•Using different lighting techniques and modifiers.
.Using and handling broncolor lights with hands on experience
•Working with a team – focusing on communication and creative collaboration.
•Directing models “do’s” and “dont’s”.
The above mentioned workshop is a two day program. The topics that would be covered are as follows:
- Introduction to fashion photography
- First half off the day – Exposures (Shutter Speed, Focusing Speed,Apertures,Techniques,
- Introduction to Broncolor and Elinchrom studio lights.
- Lunch break
- Setting up the studio and understanding studio lighting
- One to one shooting with a model (For day 1 students need to carry their own camera with lenses)
- Reviewing pictures from day 1
- DAY 2
- Introduction to Hasselblad camera
- One to one shooting with experienced agency based international model.
- Working with an highly creative team of professional make up and hair artist and fashion stylist.
- One of a kind workshop where students will shoot with hasselblad medium format camera and broncolor lighting equipments.
- Students will get to understand,witness and capture different kind of fashion shoots which will help them building their portfolio.
- Business of photography
- Review pictures
- Q&A session with the mentor
Students need to carry pen drive or hard disk.
Lunch and Refreshment will be provided
Participation Certificate also be provided
For any other information please Contact at +91 9819742009
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.